One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Get Response How To
In its earlier years, the business ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a really sensible price, and the full array of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly helpful variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response How To
What is GetResponse? Get Response How To
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Get Response How To
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find answers to usual queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a short summary of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One area I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach carries out in theory provide an extremely flexible way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause unexpected removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Get Response How To
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of price plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response How To
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response How To
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you like. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for larger companies looking for highly personalized features. You’ll require to schedule a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response How To
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you avoid that irritating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Get Response How To
We recognize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how professionals assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the real people and businesses that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a large range of social media websites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest kind demonstrating how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response How To
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.
Get Response How To