Among the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Get Response Json Android
In its early years, the company ran solely in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the complete array of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response Json Android
What is GetResponse? Get Response Json Android
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Get Response Json Android
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of additional features. You do not need a credit card to register for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a short overview of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area provides additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique does in theory provide an extremely versatile method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause accidental removal of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response Json Android
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a number of pricing plans available. The prices format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response Json Android
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Json Android
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new features for larger businesses searching for extremely customized features. You will require to arrange a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Json Android
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Json Android
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb form showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Json Android
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to consider any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable value with this product.
Get Response Json Android