One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Get Response Marketing
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the full array of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly useful variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Get Response Marketing
What is GetResponse? Get Response Marketing
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Get Response Marketing
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find responses to common queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area provides further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method carries out in theory provide a very versatile way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response Marketing
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response Marketing
The cheapest e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Marketing
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for larger companies looking for highly personalized features. You will need to arrange a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Marketing
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Marketing
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb type showing how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make an informed buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Marketing
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to consider any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Marketing