In its earlier years, the company ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not require a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a quick summary of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One section I feel that might be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach does in theory offer an extremely flexible way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause unexpected removal of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans readily available. The pricing format is rather complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you desire. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses trying to find highly tailored features. You will require to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a vast array of social networks websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb kind demonstrating how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is tough to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.