One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with a lot to offer. Get Response Node Js
In its earlier years, the company ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Get Response Node Js
What is GetResponse? Get Response Node Js
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Get Response Node Js
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to common questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief overview of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section provides additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method carries out in theory offer a very flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in unintentional removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response Node Js
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a number of pricing plans available. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response Node Js
The basic email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Node Js
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new functions for bigger businesses looking for extremely tailored features. You’ll require to arrange a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Node Js
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Get Response Node Js
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how experts assess it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are in fact pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews across a vast array of social media websites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb kind showing how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be geared up to make an informed buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Node Js
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to consider any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
Get Response Node Js