One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Get Response Notification
In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at a very sensible rate, and the full selection of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously valuable array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response Notification
What is GetResponse? Get Response Notification
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Get Response Notification
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to typical queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a short summary of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach carries out in theory provide an extremely flexible method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to accidental removal of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Get Response Notification
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans readily available. The pricing format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response Notification
The most affordable email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Notification
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for bigger companies trying to find highly tailored features. You will need to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Notification
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Notification
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how professionals assess it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb form showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be equipped to make a notified buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Notification
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Notification