In its early years, the company operated specifically in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You do not need a credit card to register for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a brief introduction of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section supplies more information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It is definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique does in theory offer an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unexpected removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans available. The pricing format is rather complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
The cheapest email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new functions for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You will need to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide range of social media websites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s difficult to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.