One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Get Response Pricing List
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a really affordable price, and the full variety of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical variety of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Get Response Pricing List
What is GetResponse? Get Response Pricing List
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Get Response Pricing List
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You do not require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to usual queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief summary of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides more information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One section I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop approach carries out in theory provide a really versatile method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to unexpected deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is just that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Pricing List
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of price plans readily available. The prices format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Get Response Pricing List
The basic email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Pricing List
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses trying to find highly customized features. You’ll require to set up a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Pricing List
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you prevent that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Pricing List
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the real people and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest type showing how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Pricing List
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think of any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Pricing List