One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Get Response Rest
In its earlier years, the company ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a really reasonable price, and the full range of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Get Response Rest
What is GetResponse? Get Response Rest
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Get Response Rest
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t require a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to usual questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a brief overview of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section offers more information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One section I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique performs in theory provide an extremely flexible way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Get Response Rest
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans available. The rates format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response Rest
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Rest
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new features for larger companies looking for highly tailored features. You will need to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Get Response Rest
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Get Response Rest
We recognize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a vast array of social networks websites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest type showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Rest
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to consider any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.
Get Response Rest