Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Get Response Url C#
In its earlier years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very affordable rate, and the full variety of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical variety of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Get Response Url C#
What is GetResponse? Get Response Url C#
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Get Response Url C#
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of additional features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to typical inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the creation of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a brief introduction of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area offers additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach does in theory provide a very flexible method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause accidental removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Url C#
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response Url C#
The basic e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Url C#
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses looking for highly personalized features. You will need to arrange a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Url C#
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Get Response Url C#
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to find out if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide range of social networks websites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb form showing how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you must be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Url C#
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s difficult to think of any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Url C#