One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Get Response Url
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the full selection of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get Response Url
What is GetResponse? Get Response Url
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Get Response Url
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a quick introduction of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One section I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method performs in theory provide a very versatile way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unexpected removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is simply that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Get Response Url
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans readily available. The prices format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Get Response Url
The basic e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Url
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses searching for highly tailored features. You will need to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Url
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Url
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how professionals assess it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are really satisfied with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social media websites. The information is then provided in a simple to digest type showing how lots of people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Url
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is difficult to consider any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Get Response Url