Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Get Response Wiki
In its early years, the company operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a very sensible price, and the complete range of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly practical range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Get Response Wiki
What is GetResponse? Get Response Wiki
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Get Response Wiki
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you do not require a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to usual questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a quick summary of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section supplies further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging sometimes).
One part I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique carries out in theory provide a really versatile way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can lead to accidental deletion of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it’s just that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get Response Wiki
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various pricing plans offered. The prices format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Get Response Wiki
The basic email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get Response Wiki
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new functions for larger businesses searching for extremely tailored features. You will need to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get Response Wiki
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Get Response Wiki
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how experts examine it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a large range of social networks sites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb type showing how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get Response Wiki
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to think about any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.
Get Response Wiki