One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Get_Response Django
In its earlier years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at an extremely reasonable rate, and the full range of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly helpful variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Get_Response Django
What is GetResponse? Get_Response Django
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Get_Response Django
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief introduction of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area offers further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach carries out in theory provide a very flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in accidental deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is simply that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Get_Response Django
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Get_Response Django
The cheapest email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Get_Response Django
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for larger businesses looking for highly personalized features. You will need to arrange a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Get_Response Django
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you prevent that irritating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how professionals evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are really satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a vast array of social networks sites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Get_Response Django
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is tough to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial value with this product.