One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
In its earlier years, the company operated specifically in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a great feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the complete variety of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
What is GetResponse? Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You do not need a charge card to register for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a brief overview of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section provides further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method performs in theory provide a very versatile way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unexpected removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a number of price plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
The standard e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for bigger companies trying to find highly personalized features. You will require to arrange a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how experts examine it in their reviews, but also to find out if the real people and businesses that buy it are in fact pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide variety of social networks sites. The information is then presented in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be geared up to make an informed buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is tough to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.
Getresponse 60 Days Free Trial