Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Abandoned Cart
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very reasonable rate, and the full array of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously valuable range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Abandoned Cart
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Abandoned Cart
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse Abandoned Cart
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a short overview of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section provides additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method does in theory provide an extremely flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause unexpected deletion of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Abandoned Cart
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans readily available. The prices format is rather complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Abandoned Cart
The most affordable email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Abandoned Cart
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new features for bigger businesses looking for extremely customized features. You’ll need to arrange a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Abandoned Cart
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Abandoned Cart
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines throughout a wide variety of social networks sites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb form showing how lots of people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Abandoned Cart
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to think of any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse Abandoned Cart