Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Account Under Review
In its early years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the full array of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Account Under Review
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Account Under Review
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse Account Under Review
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find answers to common queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a quick introduction of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area supplies further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory provide a very flexible method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s just that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Account Under Review
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various rate plans readily available. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Account Under Review
The standard e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Account Under Review
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You will require to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Account Under Review
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Account Under Review
We realize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real people and companies that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide range of social networks websites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest kind showing how many people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Account Under Review
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Account Under Review