Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Affiliate Commission
In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at a really reasonable price, and the full selection of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Affiliate Commission
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Affiliate Commission
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Affiliate Commission
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of extra features. You do not need a credit card to register for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a short summary of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section provides more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach does in theory provide a very flexible way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it’s just that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Affiliate Commission
GetResponse gives a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various pricing plans offered. The prices format is rather complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Affiliate Commission
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Affiliate Commission
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for larger companies trying to find highly tailored features. You will require to arrange a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Affiliate Commission
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Affiliate Commission
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts assess it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the genuine individuals and companies that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Affiliate Commission
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to consider any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Affiliate Commission