Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Affiliate Link
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at a very affordable price, and the full variety of features is available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly handy array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Affiliate Link
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Affiliate Link
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse Affiliate Link
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a brief overview of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult at times).
One section I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory provide a very flexible method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause unexpected removal of content, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Affiliate Link
GetResponse gives a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans offered. The pricing format is rather complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Affiliate Link
The standard email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Affiliate Link
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of brand-new functions for bigger companies trying to find extremely tailored features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Affiliate Link
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Affiliate Link
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the real people and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a vast array of social networks sites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest form demonstrating how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Affiliate Link
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is difficult to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse Affiliate Link