One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Affiliate Program
In its early years, the business operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the full array of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly handy range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Affiliate Program
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Affiliate Program
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Affiliate Program
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You do not need a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a brief summary of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult at times).
One section I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop technique performs in theory offer a very versatile way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause accidental removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Affiliate Program
GetResponse offers a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans available. The prices format is rather complex, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Affiliate Program
The basic email plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Affiliate Program
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the max webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new features for larger companies looking for highly tailored features. You will need to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Affiliate Program
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Affiliate Program
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the real people and businesses that buy it are really satisfied with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social networks websites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb form demonstrating how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Affiliate Program
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s tough to think about any other product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse Affiliate Program