One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Alternative
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at an extremely reasonable price, and the complete range of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly useful range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Alternative
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Alternative
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Alternative
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to register for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find responses to common questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a quick overview of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit difficult at times).
One area I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method performs in theory offer a really versatile method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in accidental removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it’s just that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Alternative
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a variety of price plans available. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Alternative
The most affordable email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Alternative
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You will require to arrange a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Alternative
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a large range of social media websites. The data is then presented in an easy to absorb type demonstrating how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be geared up to make a notified buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Alternative
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It is likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to consider any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.