One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Alternatives
In its early years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at an extremely reasonable rate, and the full array of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously valuable range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Alternatives
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Alternatives
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse Alternatives
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find answers to typical inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief overview of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area supplies additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach carries out in theory provide a very flexible method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unexpected removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Alternatives
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various pricing plans available. The prices format is rather intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Alternatives
The standard email plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Alternatives
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for bigger companies searching for extremely tailored features. You will need to schedule a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Alternatives
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We recognize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how experts examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are in fact pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines across a wide range of social media websites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb type demonstrating how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Alternatives
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.