One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse And WordPress
In its earlier years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at an extremely sensible price, and the full selection of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy variety of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse And WordPress
What is GetResponse? Getresponse And WordPress
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Getresponse And WordPress
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to usual inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a short introduction of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Additionally, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique performs in theory provide a really versatile way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in accidental deletion of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really beneficial tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse And WordPress
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various rate plans readily available. The pricing format is rather intricate, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse And WordPress
The most affordable email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse And WordPress
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses looking for extremely customized features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse And WordPress
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse And WordPress
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines across a large range of social media sites. The information is then provided in a simple to absorb form showing how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse And WordPress
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is hard to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse And WordPress