One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
In its early years, the business operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at an extremely affordable rate, and the full variety of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of extra features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find responses to usual queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a brief overview of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area offers more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky sometimes).
One area I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method does in theory provide a really flexible way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to accidental removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a number of price plans readily available. The prices format is rather intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
The standard email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll likewise get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of new features for bigger businesses searching for highly tailored features. You’ll require to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are actually satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a wide variety of social networks sites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb type demonstrating how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Add Contact Example
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It is also one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Api Add Contact Example