Among the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Api Autoresponder
In its earlier years, the company operated specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a very sensible price, and the full selection of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Api Autoresponder
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Autoresponder
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Api Autoresponder
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to common queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a short introduction of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method carries out in theory offer a very versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to accidental removal of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Api Autoresponder
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans readily available. The pricing format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Api Autoresponder
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Autoresponder
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you like. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new features for larger businesses searching for extremely customized features. You’ll need to schedule a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential basics – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Autoresponder
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you avoid that irritating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Autoresponder
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how specialists examine it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real people and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a large range of social networks sites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb type showing how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Autoresponder
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think of any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse Api Autoresponder