One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Api Campaign
In its earlier years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the complete array of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously handy range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Api Campaign
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Campaign
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse Api Campaign
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to usual queries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a brief introduction of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area provides further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One part I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique performs in theory provide a really versatile method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unexpected removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Api Campaign
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of pricing plans offered. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Api Campaign
The basic e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Campaign
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new functions for larger companies looking for highly personalized features. You will require to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Campaign
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Campaign
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Softwares it is necessary not only to see how professionals assess it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a wide range of social media websites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest type showing how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Campaign
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Api Campaign