One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Api Cost
In its earlier years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at an extremely reasonable rate, and the full range of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Api Cost
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Cost
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Api Cost
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a quick summary of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area supplies additional information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit difficult at times).
One part I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method does in theory offer an extremely flexible method to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in unexpected deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is simply that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Api Cost
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of rate plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Api Cost
The most affordable e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Cost
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you desire. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new functions for bigger businesses looking for extremely personalized features. You’ll require to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers a remarkable 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Cost
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Cost
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts assess it in their reviews, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that buy it are actually satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social networks websites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest kind showing how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Cost
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Api Cost