One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Api Custom Fields
In its early years, the company operated solely in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at an extremely reasonable rate, and the full range of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously practical variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Api Custom Fields
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Custom Fields
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Api Custom Fields
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a credit card to register for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find answers to usual questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief introduction of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can view which customers within their email list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit challenging at times).
One section I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method carries out in theory offer an extremely flexible method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unexpected deletion of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is simply that the execution of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Api Custom Fields
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The prices format is rather complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Api Custom Fields
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Custom Fields
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you desire. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new functions for larger companies looking for extremely personalized features. You will require to schedule a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Custom Fields
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Custom Fields
We realize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but also to learn if the real people and companies that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide range of social networks websites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb kind showing how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Custom Fields
Getresponse represents among the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is difficult to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Api Custom Fields