Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Api Docs
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very reasonable rate, and the complete range of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful selection of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Api Docs
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Docs
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Api Docs
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You do not need a credit card to register for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily find responses to typical inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a brief summary of campaign success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics area supplies further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is definitely simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult at times).
One area I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method carries out in theory offer an extremely versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can cause unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s just that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Api Docs
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various pricing plans available. The prices format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Api Docs
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Docs
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new features for larger companies looking for highly customized features. You’ll require to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Docs
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Docs
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social networks websites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form demonstrating how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail assistance in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Docs
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to think of any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial value with this product.
Getresponse Api Docs