One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Api Example
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the complete range of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Api Example
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Example
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Api Example
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find answers to usual questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a brief introduction of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section offers further information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method does in theory offer an extremely versatile method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can lead to unexpected removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is simply that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Api Example
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various pricing plans available. The prices format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Api Example
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Example
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for bigger companies looking for extremely tailored features. You will need to schedule a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Example
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Example
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts examine it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the real individuals and businesses that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer reviews, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social media websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest type showing how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be geared up to make an informed buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Example
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It is hard to think about any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Api Example