Among the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Api Github
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a really affordable rate, and the full selection of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Api Github
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Github
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Api Github
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with lots of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at answers to common inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a short summary of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area offers more detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that might be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique does in theory offer an extremely versatile method to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause accidental deletion of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Api Github
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans readily available. The prices format is rather complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Api Github
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Github
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you desire. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new functions for bigger businesses trying to find highly tailored features. You’ll need to set up a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial basics – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Github
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This helps you prevent that irritating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Github
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how experts evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the real people and businesses that purchase it are really satisfied with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide range of social networks websites. The information is then presented in a simple to digest type showing how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified purchasing choice that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Github
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it provides email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is hard to consider any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Api Github