Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse-Api-Php Composer
In its early years, the company operated solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really affordable price, and the complete array of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously valuable array of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse-Api-Php Composer
What is GetResponse? Getresponse-Api-Php Composer
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse-Api-Php Composer
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not require a charge card to register for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to usual questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse supplies users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a short summary of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area provides more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One area I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique performs in theory offer a really versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to accidental removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it is simply that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse-Api-Php Composer
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of rate plans available. The rates format is rather complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse-Api-Php Composer
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse-Api-Php Composer
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new functions for larger companies searching for extremely customized features. You will require to schedule a demo prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse-Api-Php Composer
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how specialists examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to find out if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers consumer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a vast array of social networks sites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how many individuals had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse-Api-Php Composer
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its marketplace.
It is also one of the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it gives email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s tough to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.