One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Api Send Email
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a really reasonable price, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly practical array of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Api Send Email
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Send Email
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices quickly. Getresponse Api Send Email
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of additional features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to common inquiries. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the development of messages that are set off by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of easy reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a quick summary of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics area supplies further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which customers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One section I feel that might be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method carries out in theory provide a really flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Api Send Email
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are a variety of pricing plans available. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Api Send Email
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Send Email
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new functions for larger businesses trying to find extremely tailored features. You’ll need to set up a demo before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Send Email
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Send Email
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but also to learn if the real people and companies that purchase it are really satisfied with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse examines throughout a vast array of social networks websites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest kind demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you won’t regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but bear in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Send Email
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is hard to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Api Send Email