Among the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Api Send Mail
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the complete variety of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful selection of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Api Send Mail
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Send Mail
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Api Send Mail
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with plenty of extra features. You do not need a charge card to register for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at responses to usual queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are triggered by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a quick summary of project success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which customers within their email list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method carries out in theory provide an extremely versatile way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Api Send Mail
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are various price plans available. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Api Send Mail
The basic email plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Send Mail
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the max webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a customized domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new functions for bigger companies searching for extremely tailored features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Send Mail
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse supplies is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Send Mail
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is necessary not only to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews throughout a vast array of social media websites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest form demonstrating how lots of people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you ought to be geared up to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Send Mail
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Api Send Mail