Among the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Api Subscribe
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the complete array of features is offered to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously valuable array of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Api Subscribe
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Subscribe
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices rapidly. Getresponse Api Subscribe
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To start, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to register for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical questions. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a short summary of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area supplies further detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method does in theory provide a very versatile way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unintentional deletion of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it is just that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Api Subscribe
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various rate plans offered. The prices format is rather complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Api Subscribe
The basic email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Subscribe
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new features for bigger companies trying to find highly personalized features. You will require to set up a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Subscribe
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are various differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card details.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Subscribe
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications itis essential not only to see how experts examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are in fact satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social networks websites. The data is then provided in a simple to digest type demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be equipped to make a notified buying choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Subscribe
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is difficult to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Api Subscribe