One of the earliest email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Api Tags
In its early years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at a really affordable rate, and the full selection of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Api Tags
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Api Tags
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Api Tags
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief summary of campaign success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section offers further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can see which customers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One section I feel that could be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method carries out in theory offer an extremely versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can result in unintentional removal of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Api Tags
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a number of pricing plans available. The rates format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Api Tags
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Api Tags
Pro gets rid of the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you desire. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of brand-new functions for larger businesses searching for extremely personalized features. You will require to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Api Tags
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Api Tags
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the genuine people and companies that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates throughout a large range of social media sites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest type showing how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be equipped to make a notified purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in 7 languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Api Tags
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced pretty competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to think about any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse Api Tags