Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Automation Segmentation
In its earlier years, the business operated specifically in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those without any prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a really sensible price, and the complete selection of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly useful array of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Automation Segmentation
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Automation Segmentation
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Automation Segmentation
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you do not need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of additional features. You do not require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which allows as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to typical inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly connect the application with your existing business software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and invite you to have a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick introduction of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area supplies additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform flawlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method carries out in theory offer an extremely flexible method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really helpful tool – it is simply that the execution of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Automation Segmentation
GetResponse provides a 30-day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various pricing plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Automation Segmentation
The basic e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Automation Segmentation
Pro eliminates the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you like. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses trying to find extremely customized features. You will require to schedule a demonstration prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Automation Segmentation
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Automation Segmentation
We realize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but also to discover if the genuine people and companies that purchase it are in fact satisfied with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form demonstrating how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Automation Segmentation
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Automation Segmentation