One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Automation
In its early years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really reasonable rate, and the full variety of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously helpful variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Automation
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Automation
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and problem-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse Automation
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of extra features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to typical questions. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse supplies users with sophisticated segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a short summary of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section provides more information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can view which subscribers within their email list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One part I feel that could be substantially better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method performs in theory offer an extremely flexible method to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it’s simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Automation
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are various price plans available. The rates format is rather complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Automation
The most affordable e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Automation
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and enables you to make as many of them as you desire. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new functions for bigger companies trying to find highly personalized features. You’ll need to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Automation
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you prevent that annoying “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Softwares it is very important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to discover if the real individuals and companies that buy it are in fact pleased with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide range of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to digest type showing how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you should be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Automation
Getresponse represents among the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It is tough to consider any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it’s what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse very high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.