One of the earliest email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at an extremely affordable price, and the full array of features is readily available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly practical array of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to see per hour changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you do not require a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with a lot of extra features. You do not require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find responses to common questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations enable you to quickly link the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can build web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick overview of project success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies more detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. Furthermore, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that could be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique performs in theory provide an extremely versatile way to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it is just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans offered. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
The standard e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the max webinar attendees to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new functions for larger businesses searching for highly personalized features. You will require to arrange a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews across a vast array of social media websites. The information is then provided in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you ought to be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers e-mail assistance in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to consider any other product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Autoresponder Mailbot