Among the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Autoresponder
In its earlier years, the company ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a wonderful feature set at an extremely reasonable rate, and the complete selection of features is readily available to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Autoresponder
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Autoresponder
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to maximize the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse Autoresponder
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To start, you do not require a technology background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find responses to typical queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the development of messages that are triggered by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, providing a brief overview of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area offers further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding particular functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop method performs in theory provide a really versatile method to develop blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it is just that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its email marketing software. Here is a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Autoresponder
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are a variety of pricing plans available. The rates format is rather complex, with advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Autoresponder
The standard email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Autoresponder
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you want. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the maximum webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom-made domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new functions for bigger businesses looking for highly personalized features. You’ll require to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Autoresponder
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse supplies is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it’s important not only to see how experts examine it in their reviews, but also to discover if the genuine people and companies that buy it are really pleased with the item. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse reviews throughout a large range of social media sites. The information is then provided in an easy to digest form demonstrating how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email assistance in seven languages and is the first email service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help fix any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Autoresponder
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is also among the most intriguing products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to consider any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant value with this product.