One of the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Blog
In its earlier years, the business ran solely in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a wonderful feature set at an extremely reasonable rate, and the full range of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously useful range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Blog
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Blog
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Blog
What makes GetResponse such a good business software application solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with plenty of additional features. You don’t need a credit card to sign up for the totally free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to typical inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to easily link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to check out its top rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, providing a short summary of campaign success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their email list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to use. It’s definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit difficult sometimes).
One section I feel that might be significantly much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique performs in theory provide an extremely versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in accidental removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it is just that the implementation of it might be rather much better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Blog
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various rate plans offered. The prices format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Blog
The cheapest email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Blog
Pro removes the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (as much as 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new features for larger businesses searching for highly tailored features. You will need to arrange a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important fundamentals – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Blog
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We recognize that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the real people and businesses that purchase it are actually pleased with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client reviews, comments and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide range of social networks websites. The information is then presented in an easy to absorb kind demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique amongst competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Blog
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.