One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse.Com Pricing
In its early years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a very reasonable rate, and the full selection of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and an enormously useful range of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse.Com Pricing
What is GetResponse? Getresponse.Com Pricing
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
In addition, the email intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the effect of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse.Com Pricing
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software solution? To begin, you do not need a technology background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to sign up for the free trial which enables as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts an in-depth Help Center where you can quickly find responses to typical queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the development of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the control panel, offering a quick introduction of campaign success via raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area provides additional information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their email list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform perfectly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Additionally, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is certainly easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding certain functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method does in theory provide a very versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or positioning of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s just that the application of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of popular customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse.Com Pricing
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Know, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are various rate plans available. The pricing format is rather complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse.Com Pricing
The standard e-mail plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse.Com Pricing
Pro gets rid of the limitations on landing pages and enables you to make as much of them as you like. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses searching for extremely tailored features. You’ll require to set up a demonstration before registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an impressive 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide range of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse.Com Pricing
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not readily available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how specialists assess it in their evaluations, but also to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are actually satisfied with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a wide variety of social media sites. The data is then provided in an easy to absorb form showing how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is quite unique among competing products (although it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse.Com Pricing
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – because it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is difficult to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.