Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse.Com Review
In its early years, the business ran solely in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous decade, GetResponse has made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It provides a fantastic feature set at a really sensible rate, and the full range of features is readily available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly handy variety of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse.Com Review
What is GetResponse? Getresponse.Com Review
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and problem-free to create professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse.Com Review
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of extra features. You don’t need a charge card to register for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse website hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to common inquiries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to create one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief introduction of campaign success through pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics section supplies additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, attendee management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to use. It is certainly simple enough to do all the basics: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is quite tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that could be considerably better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop approach performs in theory offer an extremely flexible way to develop blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can cause accidental deletion of content, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a really useful tool – it is just that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse.Com Review
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a number of pricing plans offered. The rates format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse.Com Review
The cheapest e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse.Com Review
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you like. You will also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to five and the optimum webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides an entire host of new functions for bigger businesses searching for highly personalized features. You will require to schedule a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important basics – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse.Com Review
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation options
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is totally functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This assists you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We recognize that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not just to see how experts assess it in their evaluations, but likewise to learn if the genuine individuals and businesses that purchase it are really satisfied with the product. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse reviews throughout a wide variety of social networks websites. The information is then provided in an easy to absorb type demonstrating how many people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email assistance in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse.Com Review
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable methods to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It’s also among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to think about any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to convince us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get substantial value with this product.