Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Come Funziona
In its earlier years, the company operated exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a really sensible rate, and the complete range of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly valuable range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Come Funziona
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Come Funziona
GetResponse is a well-known e-mail marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and problem-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to maximize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view hourly variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Come Funziona
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at answers to typical queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the production of messages that are set off by appropriate recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company online marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of simple reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a brief summary of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any given action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP abilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky at times).
One area I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach performs in theory provide a really versatile way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause unexpected deletion of material, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it is simply that the implementation of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here’s a list of popular clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Come Funziona
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Understand, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. As soon as the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans available. The pricing format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Come Funziona
The basic email plan gives you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Come Funziona
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as many of them as you want. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of brand-new features for bigger companies searching for highly personalized features. You will need to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Come Funziona
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various differences in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that permit split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse gives is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Come Funziona
We understand that when you make a decision to purchase Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how professionals examine it in their reviews, but also to learn if the real people and businesses that buy it are in fact pleased with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer reviews, comments and GetResponse examines across a large range of social networks websites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest form demonstrating how many individuals had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you need to be equipped to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, especially Mailchimp
- It permits you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but keep in mind that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Come Funziona
Getresponse represents among the more affordable ways to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It’s likewise one of the most intriguing products of its kind – because it gives e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roofing.
It is hard to think of any other product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Come Funziona