Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a first-class product with lots to offer. Getresponse Competitors
In its early years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It provides a great feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the full array of features is offered to all subscribers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly valuable range of tools and reports. Read the full review for details. Getresponse Competitors
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Competitors
GetResponse is a popular e-mail marketing service that just does the job. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions rapidly. Getresponse Competitors
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To begin, you do not require a technological background to utilize its marketing and e-mail automation tools to enhance your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not need a charge card to register for the totally free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common questions. The vendor likewise offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is remarkable and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are triggered by relevant recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with sophisticated segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that allows users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can construct web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear directly in the dashboard, offering a quick introduction of project success via pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section provides additional detail, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Additionally, for every report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One part I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag and drop technique performs in theory offer an extremely versatile way to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unexpected removal of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very useful tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Competitors
GetResponse offers a 30 day totally free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Take not, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are various rate plans available. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Competitors
The most affordable e-mail plan offers you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Competitors
Pro gets rid of the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you want. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 attendees). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of brand-new features for larger businesses looking for highly tailored features. You’ll need to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse offers an impressive 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the business’s image library, which consists of over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial fundamentals – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a large range of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Competitors
- extensive reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are various distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans however for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that enable split testing and limitless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is totally functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card details.
This helps you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares it’s important not just to see how specialists examine it in their reviews, but also to discover if the real individuals and companies that purchase it are really pleased with the item. That is why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers customer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines across a large range of social networks sites. The information is then presented in an easy to digest form demonstrating how lots of people had positive and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you need to be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or issues. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that isn’t offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is fairly unique amongst competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Competitors
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – because it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM functionality and webinars all under one roof.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant value with this product.