One of the older email marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse stays a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Contact
In its early years, the business ran specifically in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at an extremely sensible rate, and the full array of features is offered to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical range of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Contact
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Contact
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to develop professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to make the most of the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to see hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions rapidly. Getresponse Contact
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers a helpful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of extra features. You don’t require a charge card to register for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical questions. The vendor also offers 24/7 assistance through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its leading rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s essential features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders permit the creation of messages that are activated by pertinent recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to develop one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A couple of easy reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a brief overview of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics area offers further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can view which customers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, allowing users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password-protected or open to everyone.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the user interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit challenging at times).
One section I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag-and-drop method performs in theory offer a very flexible way to create blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can result in accidental removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it is simply that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its email marketing software. Here is a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Rates Getresponse Contact
GetResponse provides a 30-day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Understand, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. When the trial has expired, there are a number of pricing plans offered. The prices format is somewhat intricate, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Contact
The most affordable e-mail plan provides you unlimited email marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Contact
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as many of them as you need. You will also have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to five and the max webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers an entire host of new functions for bigger businesses trying to find extremely tailored features. You’ll require to set up a demonstration before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a large range of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Contact
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- thorough segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a number of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans although for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar attendees is maxed for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This helps you avoid that annoying “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
We understand that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how professionals assess it in their evaluations, but also to find out if the genuine people and businesses that buy it are in fact pleased with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in a simple to digest form showing how many people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you ought to be geared up to make a notified purchasing decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business provides email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first email service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to assist fix any questions or problems. These knowledge bases consist of FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Likewise, the CRM feature is quite unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Contact
Getresponse represents among the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it’s priced rather competitively in its market.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to think about any contending product that offers this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.