One of the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse remains a superior product with lots to offer. Getresponse Custom Fields
In its earlier years, the company ran exclusively in the European market; nevertheless, over the past years, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software is absolutely worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a fantastic feature set at a very affordable rate, and the complete array of features is available to all customers, regardless of list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a significantly handy selection of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Custom Fields
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Custom Fields
GetResponse is a well known e-mail marketing service that simply does the job. Servicing companies in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion customers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest e-mail marketing system. The platform makes it simple and hassle-free to develop professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and evaluate your efforts quickly. The tool empowers you to see per hour fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Getresponse Custom Fields
What makes GetResponse such an excellent business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to improve your business. The vendor provides an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing plans with lots of additional features. You don’t require a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily look at responses to usual queries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations permit you to quickly link the application with your existing company software application platforms. We give the thumbs up to GetResponse and invite you to check out its leading rate email marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon customer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor emails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag and drop landing page builder that allows users to create 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Company marketers can develop web pages for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. Moreover, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, providing a brief introduction of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The Emai Analytics section supplies additional detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can view which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite straightforward to utilize. It’s definitely easy enough to do all the basics: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use although not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding particular functionality a little bit difficult sometimes).
One part I feel that might be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique does in theory provide a very versatile way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to use and can result in unintentional removal of content, or placement of it in the wrong part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for an extremely helpful tool – it’s simply that the execution of it might be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all types of companies with its email marketing software application. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Custom Fields
GetResponse provides a 30 day totally free trial for a list of up to 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as two contacts. As soon as the trial has expired, there are various price plans readily available. The pricing format is rather intricate, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you’ll be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Custom Fields
The cheapest e-mail plan provides you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors each month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Custom Fields
Pro removes the limitations on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you like. You will likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar guests to 500. You will also get a custom-made domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of new functions for larger businesses looking for extremely tailored features. You will need to schedule a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides a remarkable 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the essential fundamentals – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Custom Fields
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a client relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only get landing pages that permit split testing and endless views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the variety of webinar participants is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can only have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse provides is completely functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon providing credit card information.
This assists you avoid that frustrating “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Custom Fields
We recognize that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is very important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the real individuals and businesses that purchase it are in fact pleased with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social networks websites. The information is then presented in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed purchasing decision that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company provides email support in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or concerns. These knowledge bases include FAQs, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are fine to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are powerful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It provides a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competitors, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very effortlessly
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more advanced plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Custom Fields
Getresponse represents one of the more affordable opportunities to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It’s also among the most fascinating products of its kind – in that it offers email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It’s hard to consider any competing product that uses this ‘all round’ proposal, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses email marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse very high – you get considerable value with this product.
Getresponse Custom Fields