Among the older e-mail marketing programs on the market today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Customer Review
In its early years, the company operated solely in the European market; however, over the past decade, GetResponse has made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software is certainly worth a look, even for those without any previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a very affordable price, and the complete array of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously valuable variety of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Customer Review
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Customer Review
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that simply gets the job done. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers monthly, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it basic and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature enables you to optimize the impact of your projects. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts quickly. The tool gives you the power to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, measure site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent choices quickly. Getresponse Customer Review
What makes GetResponse such a great business software solution? To begin, you don’t need a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to increase your business. The vendor provides a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing packages with a lot of additional features. You do not need a credit card to register for the free trial which permits as much as 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a detailed Help Center where you can easily find answers to common inquiries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is incredible and the third-party integrations allow you to easily link the application with your existing business software platforms. We provide the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s crucial features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the production of messages that are activated by appropriate recipient actions – with customized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse offers users with innovative segmentation tools that allow them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to develop 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can construct websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a few minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets users test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the dashboard, offering a brief summary of project success by means of pie chart and raw numbers. The E-mail Analytics area offers further information, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, complaints and bounces. In addition, for every single report, users can see which customers within their e-mail list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Moreover, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password-protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty uncomplicated to use. It’s certainly easy enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, make campaigns, set up autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker user interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit tricky at times).
One part I feel that could be considerably much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop method carries out in theory offer an extremely flexible way to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to utilize and can cause unexpected deletion of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely useful tool – it is simply that the application of it could be rather better which I was able to do rather fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of firms with its e-mail marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Customer Review
GetResponse gives a 30-day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a variety of rate plans offered. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you think you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Customer Review
The cheapest e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Customer Review
Pro eliminates the constraints on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you like. You will likewise have access to webinars (as much as 100 participants). A Pro account can accommodate up to three users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the number of users to 5 and the optimum webinar participants to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise offers a whole host of new features for larger companies trying to find highly personalized features. You’ll need to arrange a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features consist of:
- the ability to import, grow and host an e-mail database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Customer Review
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- extensive segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of distinctions between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a customer relationship supervisor tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just get landing pages that allow split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this feature is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it’s unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day totally free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This assists you prevent that frustrating “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Customer Review
We understand that when you make a decision to buy Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how experts examine it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the genuine individuals and companies that purchase it are really satisfied with the item. That is why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that gathers client evaluations, remarks and GetResponse examines across a large range of social media sites. The data is then presented in a simple to absorb kind demonstrating how many individuals had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you must be equipped to make an informed buying choice that you won’t be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer support team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email support in 7 languages and is the first e-mail service provider (ESP) to supply 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Clients can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to assist solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Great marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) while still offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you will find it hard to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM feature is very unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview mobile phone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Customer Review
Getresponse represents one of the more cheaper ways to host and communicate with an email database; it’s priced quite competitively in its market.
It is also among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies email marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing system.
It is hard to think of any contending product that provides this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get substantial bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Customer Review