One of the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a first-class product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Customer Service
In its early years, the business ran exclusively in the European market; however, over the past years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to broaden its reach to the American market.
The software application is certainly worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a fantastic feature set at a very sensible rate, and the complete variety of features is readily available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to comprehensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly handy range of tools and reports. Check out the complete review for details. Getresponse Customer Service
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Customer Service
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion customers on a monthly basis, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s simplest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature enables you to take full advantage of the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool gives you the power to view per hour variations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart choices rapidly. Getresponse Customer Service
What makes GetResponse such a good business software solution? To start, you don’t require a technological background to use its marketing and e-mail automation tools to boost your business. The vendor offers an useful 30-day free trial and flexible pricing packages with lots of additional features. You do not need a credit card to sign up for the free trial which enables up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can easily find answers to common queries. The vendor likewise provides 24/7 support through live chat and e-mail. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations allow you to quickly link the application with your existing business software platforms. We give the thumbs approximately GetResponse and welcome you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key functions consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users build scalable workflows based upon client journeys. Action-based autoresponders allow for the creation of messages that are activated by relevant recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse offers users with innovative division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails accordingly.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to produce one hundred percent responsive landing pages and web forms. Business online marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in simply a couple of minutes. In addition, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A couple of basic reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief overview of campaign success through raw numbers and pie chart. The Emai Analytics section supplies further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every report, users can view which customers within their email list performed any offered action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse e-mail marketing, enabling users to host product statements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features consist of presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, guest management and VoIP capabilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to utilize. It is definitely simple enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, develop campaigns, set up autoresponders and check stats and the interface is quite clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its rivals in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a little bit more easy to use however not as complete, and Mailchimp has a slicker user interface however one that makes finding specific functionality a bit challenging sometimes).
One section I feel that might be significantly better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique performs in theory provide a really flexible method to produce blocks of content and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can result in unintentional deletion of content, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for a very helpful tool – it’s just that the execution of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its email marketing software. Here’s a list of well-known clients:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Sprout
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Prices Getresponse Customer Service
GetResponse provides a 30 day free trial for a list of approximately 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Know, however, that for the trial (and only the trial), if you add, erase, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has expired, there are a variety of pricing plans offered. The rates format is somewhat complicated, with more advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for a year’s worth of service will save you 18 percent. If you believe you will be utilizing GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Rates is as follows: Getresponse Customer Service
The basic e-mail plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors per month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Customer Service
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the quantity of users to 5 and the optimum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a customized domain and an account supervisor.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise provides a whole host of brand-new functions for bigger businesses trying to find highly personalized features. You will require to set up a demo prior to registering.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an outstanding 1 Gigabyte of image storage with each account. All users likewise have access to the company’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the ability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of design templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Customer Service
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation alternatives
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse provides a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can just avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this feature is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar participants is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only avail of the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse provides is fully functional (approximately 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card information.
This helps you prevent that bothersome “oh no, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
Getresponse Customer Service
We realize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Softwares itis essential not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to find out if the real people and companies that buy it are really satisfied with the product. That’s why we’ve found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects consumer evaluations, remarks and GetResponse evaluates throughout a wide variety of social media sites. The information is then provided in a simple to digest form demonstrating how many people had positive and negative experience with GetResponse. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you will not regret.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an acclaimed customer care group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The business offers email assistance in 7 languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable documents like manuals, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- As long as you are content to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than most of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for 1 or 2 years of service are very generous – you’ll be hard pressed to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not offered by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is very unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are useful
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview smartphone versions of your e-newsletters very easily
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but remember that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features totally free for 30-days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Customer Service
Getresponse represents one of the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced pretty competitively in its market.
It is likewise among the most fascinating products of its kind – because it supplies e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s tough to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
As a whole I rate GetResponse really high – you get significant value with this product.
Getresponse Customer Service