Among the older email marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse is still a top-notch product with lots to offer. Getresponse Documentation
In its earlier years, the business operated exclusively in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a focused effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is definitely worth a look, even for those with no prior experience in the field. It gives a great feature set at a really sensible price, and the full variety of features is available to all customers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to substantial A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a greatly valuable array of tools and reports. Check out the full review for details. Getresponse Documentation
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Documentation
GetResponse is a well known email marketing service that simply performs well. Servicing companies in more than 180 nations with over 1 billion subscribers every month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s easiest email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to produce professional-looking e-mails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the email intelligence feature allows you to optimize the impact of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly fluctuations, segment subscribers with a single click, determine site conversions, compare follow-ups, and make intelligent decisions quickly. Getresponse Documentation
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To begin, you don’t require a technology background to use its marketing and email automation tools to improve your business. The vendor supplies a helpful 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing bundles with plenty of additional features. You do not require a charge card to sign up for the totally free trial which allows up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly look at answers to typical inquiries. The vendor also offers 24/7 support through live chat and email. The user experience is amazing and the third-party integrations allow you to easily connect the application with your existing company software platforms. We offer the thumbs as much as GetResponse and welcome you to have a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features consist of:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users construct scalable workflows based upon consumer journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with individualized one-to-one responses. In addition, GetResponse provides users with advanced division tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that permits users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can develop websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a couple of minutes. Furthermore, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to boost conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting capabilities. A few simple reports appear directly in the control panel, providing a quick introduction of project success through raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section offers further detail, with line and bar chart for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, problems and bounces. Furthermore, for every single report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list carried out any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform seamlessly incorporates with GetResponse email marketing, enabling users to host product announcements, demonstrations and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, polls, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP capabilities. In addition, GetResponse lets users decide whether their webinar will be password protected or open to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is pretty straightforward to utilize. It is definitely simple enough to do all the fundamentals: import contacts, create campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the user interface is pretty tidy and intuitive.
In terms of how it stacks up against its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding specific functionality a little bit challenging at times).
One area I feel that might be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop approach does in theory offer an extremely flexible method to produce blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit cumbersome to use and can cause unexpected deletion of material, or positioning of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice using it a bit, it does make for an extremely beneficial tool – it’s simply that the application of it might be rather much better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all kinds of companies with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of prominent clients:
- Tiger Woods Structure
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Documentation
GetResponse gives a 30 day totally free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card required. Keep in mind, however, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and after that re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. When the trial has ended, there are various pricing plans available. The prices format is rather complicated, with advanced plans becoming available as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying 2 years.
Pricing is as follows: Getresponse Documentation
The most affordable email plan gives you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate as much as 1,000 visitors monthly.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Documentation
Pro removes the restrictions on landing pages and permits you to make as much of them as you like. You’ll likewise have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to 5 and the max webinar guests to 500. You will likewise get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings a whole host of new functions for larger businesses searching for highly personalized features. You’ll need to arrange a demo before signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse gives an excellent 1-GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the business’s image library, which includes over 1000 images.
Key Distinctions Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the crucial essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a wide variety of design templates
- autoresponder functionality
- responsive e-mail designs
- split testing Getresponse Documentation
- in-depth reporting
- RSS/blog site to-email functionality
- detailed segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a variety of differences between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the notable ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a consumer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that enable split testing and unrestricted views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
- Webinars –this functionality is not available at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar attendees is topped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is unclear what the limit is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can just get the full set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (which include integrations with a couple of popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day completely free trial that Getresponse gives is completely functional (as much as 1,000 subscribers) and it is not contingent upon supplying credit card information.
This assists you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I registered for that trial”.
We recognize that when you decide to purchase Marketing Software applications itis essential not just to see how specialists evaluate it in their evaluations, but likewise to discover if the genuine people and companies that purchase it are really pleased with the product. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects client reviews, remarks and GetResponse evaluates across a wide range of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb form demonstrating how lots of people had favorable and unfavorable experience with GetResponse. With that info at hand you should be geared up to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer care team, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers e-mail support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to offer 24/7 live chat, including weekends.
Consumers can reference the Help Center and Learning Center, which both feature resources to help troubleshoot any questions or issues. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Excellent marketing automation options
- So long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you’ll find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique among competing products (but it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are great
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation – it’s more flexible on this front than many competing products, specifically Mailchimp
- It enables you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive e-mails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a beneficial landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features completely free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Documentation
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective ways to host and communicate with an email database; it is priced rather competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise one of the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It is hard to consider any contending product that uses this ‘all round’ proposition, and it’s what continues to persuade us to use it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
All in all I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get considerable bang for your buck with this product.