Among the earliest e-mail marketing programs on the marketplace today, GetResponse stays a superior product with a lot to offer. Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
In its early years, the business operated solely in the European market; however, over the previous years, GetResponse has actually made a concentrated effort to expand its reach to the American market.
The software application is absolutely worth a look, even for those with no previous experience in the field. It offers a wonderful feature set at a really affordable rate, and the full range of features is available to all subscribers, despite list size. With GetResponse, you get access to extensive A/B testing options, single-click list segmentation, and a tremendously practical array of tools and reports. Read the complete review for details. Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
What is GetResponse? Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
GetResponse is a popular email marketing service that just gets the job done. Servicing businesses in more than 180 countries with over 1 billion subscribers each month, GetResponse projects itself as the world’s most convenient email marketing system. The platform makes it easy and hassle-free to create professional-looking emails and landing pages with its editor.
Additionally, the e-mail intelligence feature allows you to optimize the effect of your campaigns. You can track, gauge, and analyze your efforts easily. The tool empowers you to view hourly changes, segment subscribers with a single click, determine website conversions, compare follow-ups, and make smart decisions quickly. Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
What makes GetResponse such a great business software application solution? To start, you don’t require a technology background to utilize its marketing and email automation tools to boost your business. The vendor supplies a beneficial 30-day totally free trial and flexible pricing plans with a lot of additional features. You do not require a charge card to sign up for the free trial which permits up to 1,000 contacts.
The GetReponse site hosts a comprehensive Help Center where you can quickly find answers to common queries. The vendor also provides 24/7 assistance through live chat and email. The user experience is fantastic and the third-party integrations enable you to easily connect the application with your existing business software application platforms. We offer the thumbs approximately GetResponse and invite you to take a look at its top rate e-mail marketing functionalities.
GetResponse’s key features include:
Marketing Automation – GetResponse’s marketing automation feature lets users develop scalable workflows based on client journeys. Action-based autoresponders enable the production of messages that are set off by pertinent recipient actions – with personalized one-to-one responses. Additionally, GetResponse provides users with advanced segmentation tools that enable them to divide their contacts into subgroups and tailor e-mails appropriately.
Landing Page Builder – GetResponse has an intuitive drag-and-drop landing page builder that enables users to produce 100% responsive landing pages and web forms. Business marketers can build websites for sales, webinars, thank yous, opt-ins, about-me and downloads in just a few minutes. Additionally, GetResponse lets subscribers test, analyze and optimize their pages to increase conversion rates.
Comprehensive Reporting – GetReponse has robust reporting abilities. A few easy reports appear straight in the control panel, offering a brief overview of project success by means of raw numbers and pie chart. The E-mail Analytics section provides more information, with line and bar graphs for clicks, unsubscribes, opens, grievances and bounces. In addition, for each report, users can see which subscribers within their e-mail list performed any provided action.
Webinar Integration – The GetResponse webinar platform effortlessly integrates with GetResponse email marketing, permitting users to host product statements, demos and training sessions. Features include presentation sharing, chat moderation, surveys, desktop sharing, participant management and VoIP abilities. Furthermore, GetResponse lets users choose whether their webinar will be password protected or available to everybody.
On the whole, GetResponse is quite uncomplicated to use. It is definitely easy enough to do all the essentials: import contacts, make campaigns, set autoresponders and check statistics and the interface is pretty clean and intuitive.
In terms of how it compares to its competitors in this regard, I would argue that Campaign Monitor is a bit more user friendly although not as complete, and Mailchimp has actually a slicker interface although one that makes finding certain functionality a bit tricky sometimes).
One section I feel that could be substantially much better from a user-friendliness point of view is the Getresponse e-newsletter editor.
Whilst its drag & drop technique performs in theory offer an extremely flexible way to create blocks of material and move them around an e-newsletter, in practice it is a bit clunky to utilize and can lead to unintentional removal of material, or placement of it in the incorrect part of the e-newsletter.
If you can get your head around it, and practice utilizing it a bit, it does make for a very beneficial tool – it’s simply that the implementation of it might be rather better which I was able to do quite fast!
GetResponse serves all types of firms with its e-mail marketing software application. Here is a list of well known customers:
- Tiger Woods Foundation
- Quick Grow
- University of Dubai (UD)
- Michael Simpson Jr
- UNESCO Bangkok
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
GetResponse Pricing Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
GetResponse offers a 30 day free trial for a list of as much as 250 subscribers, no credit card needed. Be aware, nevertheless, that for the trial (and just the trial), if you add, delete, and then re-add a contact, it counts as 2 contacts. Once the trial has ended, there are a number of pricing plans available. The prices format is somewhat complex, with more advanced plans appearing as your business’s list size grows. Pre-paying for one year’s worth of service will save 18 percent. If you think you’ll be using GetResponse for the foreseeable future, you can save 30 percent by pre-paying two years.
Prices is as follows: Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
The cheapest e-mail plan offers you unlimited e-mail marketing, autoresponders, and a landing page that can accommodate up to 1,000 visitors a month.
- Up to 1,000 subscribers: $15/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers: $25/month
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $45/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $65/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $145/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $250/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $450/month
Pro Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
Pro eliminates the limitations on landing pages and allows you to make as much of them as you need. You’ll also have access to webinars (up to 100 guests). A Pro account can accommodate up to 3 users.
- Up to 5,000 subscribers: $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $75/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $280/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $490/month
The Max plan ups the amount of users to five and the maximum webinar attendees to 500. You’ll also get a custom domain and an account manager.
- Up to 10,000 subscribers: $165/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers: $255/month
- Up to 50,000 subscribers: $370/month
- Up to 100,000 subscribers: $580/month
Enterprise brings an entire host of brand-new features for bigger companies searching for highly customized features. You will need to schedule a demonstration prior to signing up.
- 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199/month
Image Hosting & Associated Charges
GetResponse provides an outstanding 1 GB of image storage with each account. All users also have access to the company’s image library, which contains over 1000 images.
Key Differences Between Plans
All the GetResponse plans cover the important essentials – key features include:
- the capability to import, grow and host an email database
- a vast array of templates
- autoresponder performance
- responsive email designs
- split testing Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
- thorough reporting
- RSS/blog to-email functionality
- comprehensive segmentation choices
- social sharing tools
There are a lot of distinctions in between the ‘Email’, ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans but for me the key ones are:
- CRM –Getresponse offers a customer relationship manager tool on its ‘Pro’ plans and up.
- Landing pages –you can only avail of landing pages that allow split testing and unlimited views if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or higher.
- Webinars –this functionality is not offered at all on the ‘Email’ plan and the number of webinar guests is capped for the ‘Pro’ and ‘Max’ plans at 100, 500 respectively (it is uncertain what the limitation is on the ‘Enterprise’ plan).
- Users –you can just have one user account on the ‘Email’ plan; by contrast you get three on ‘Pro’, five on ‘Max’ and ten on ‘Enterprise’.
- E-commerce –you can only get the complete set of GetResponse e-commerce tools (that include integrations with a few popular e-commerce platforms) if you are on a ‘Pro’ plan or greater.
GetResponse Free Trial
The 30-day free trial that Getresponse offers is fully functional (up to 1,000 subscribers) and it’s not contingent upon offering credit card details.
This helps you avoid that bothersome “oops, I forgot I signed up for that trial”.
Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
We understand that when you decide to buy Marketing Software applications it is necessary not just to see how professionals evaluate it in their reviews, but likewise to learn if the genuine people and companies that buy it are actually pleased with the item. That’s why we have actually found a behavior-based Customer Satisfaction Algorithm that collects customer evaluations, comments and GetResponse evaluates across a large range of social media websites. The data is then provided in a simple to absorb kind showing how many individuals had favorable and negative experience with GetResponse. With that details at hand you must be equipped to make an informed purchasing choice that you will not be sorry for.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has an award-winning customer service group, winning gold, silver and bronze Stevie Awards in 2013 and 2014. The company offers email support in seven languages and is the very first e-mail service provider (ESP) to provide 24/7 live chat, also on weekends.
Customers can reference the Learning Center and Help Center, which both feature resources to help solve any questions or problems. These knowledge bases include Frequently Asked Questions, video tutorials, webinars, and downloadable files like handbooks, reports and whitepapers.
Pros of Using GetResponse
- Magnificent marketing automation options
- As long as you are happy to use an ‘Email’ plan, GetResponse is cheaper than many of its key competitors (in certain cases, significantly so) whilst offering just as much, if not more functionality as them
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are very generous – you will find it difficult to find similar reductions in costs from key competitors
- Its webinar functionality is a USP – something that is not provided by any similar products
- Similarly, the CRM functionality is fairly unique amongst competing products (however it does need to be developed considerably before GetResponse can be considered a true replacement for a CRM tool)
- Its reporting and comprehensive split testing features are strong
- GetResponse is transparent about deliverability rates, publishing figures on its website and providing deliverability statistics for individual e-newsletters you send.
- It gives a great approach to data segmentation – it is more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp
- It allows you to add subscribers to a mailing list on both a single-opt in and a double opt-in basis
- It sends responsive emails and allows you to preview cellphone versions of your e-newsletters very simply
- It comes with a useful landing page creator – but take note that you have to be on a more expensive plan to get the fully functional version of this
- You can try out all its features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card information
- Free 24/7 support is included on all plans
Review Conclusions Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks
Getresponse represents among the more cost-effective methods to host and communicate with an e-mail database; it is priced quite competitively in its marketplace.
It is likewise among the most interesting products of its kind – in that it provides e-mail marketing, automation, landing pages, some CRM performance and webinars all under one roofing.
It’s tough to think about any competing product that offers this ‘all round’ proposition, and it is what continues to encourage us to utilize it for our businesses e-mail marketing.
Taking all into consideration I rate GetResponse extremely high – you get significant bang for your buck with this product.
Getresponse Email Marketing Benchmarks